Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In Progress DML Ersatz M10



Here are a few pictures of my base coated Ersatz M10. The construction was relatively problem free although I had more difficulty installing the Magic Tracks than I have encountered before.


I sprayed the Ersatz M10 first with inexpensive primer from Wal-Mart. Then I used rattle can flat black, again purchased at Wal-Mart. Next I broke out my new Grex pistol grip double action airbrush. After a few minutes spraying my practice tank, I sprayed the Erstz M10. I used Tamiya Olive Drab thinned with Tamiya's X20A thinner. I then lightened the OD with Dark Yellow and added highlights to the darker base coat.


I must say I really liked the Grex airbrush and glad I went ahead and made the investment in such a high dollar brush.

1 comment:

bulldog66 said...

Keith, nice looking "M10." What model Grex airbrush are you using?