Saturday, September 1, 2018

Sturmgeschutz III

This is a Cyber Hobby kit. It had some photo etch which I had to use.  Enough about that.
The kit was OK, pretty typical Dragon with misdirection, parts trees from other kits with the same designations.

I needed something to start on while recovering from the surgery, so the basic build went together pretty well within a week. 

I had selected this kit from my supply shelves because I had a Legend Resin stowage set for it already and hadn't built a Stug III in a while. 

I prime coated it with various greens, then top coated with white.
 I used various chipping techniques with the base colors

Finally I washed the completed tank including all of the hand painted stowage in place.
 I went back and added highlights and some additional washes in recesses.

Sept 1, 2018    Vince B.



1 comment:

Werner said...

Yet another fine job by the man himself. Well dine.