Saturday, March 4, 2023

A Day at the Beach, Another "Girls Just want to Have Fun" build.

 I thought I had already posted this. My apologies to my fans. 

This is from the 1/35 Takom Blitz kit Panzer III M along with the YUFAN girls in the DAK. 

The Palm tree was from one of those rubbery plastic toys that I enhanced a bit.  I made the beach towels. The umbrellas were from China. Had to paint with lacquers as the paper repelled any water based paints.

The Takom kit was OK and I am happy with my weathering to depict some light wear, not totally beat up. Yes I know that this version was NOT used by the DAK, thus how the girls found the beach instead. 

These YUFAN girl kits are always fun to paint up and add a touch of humor to any tank. Look it over and you figure out a good story. Don't forget to include the bucket if iced Heinekens. Finally we know what the Buckets were for. 

The base is a sheet of Styrofoam, the cheap stuff, with a thin balsa wood trim. Don't forget to check out the video on U-Tube
Vince B.  2-25-2023😎 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFEnZgGEvzE








No comments: