Tuesday, April 13, 2021

E-75 Pathmaker

 Another of the 1/72 scale Modelcollect Fist of War series, which of course I needed to enhance. I have a lot of scraps and leftovers from these kits, enough to collage.  I had a leftover King Tigerish turret which was perfect for this.  The kit came with a 120mm AA gun. 

The barrel is scratch built using styrene and brass rod. I used Evergreen sheets with tile pattern for the add on armor. There are some unseen hydraulic cables added to the leg mechanisms. 


The stowage is is a combination of Black Dog and Priser components.
The camouflage coloring was based on what I had planned for a fall forest scene 1945. I used Modelmaster and Humbrol enamels with the use of theraputty masks. 
The trees and groundwork were made from garden debris and chopped hemp rope with some bought clump foliage and grass scatter. 

Vince B. 4-13-21






No comments: