Monday, May 10, 2021

Flakpanzer Panther with 37 MM Guns.

 This is a 1/35 Takom kit which comes with both the quad 20mm Turret and the 37mm Turret, which can be used interchangeably. Both turrets are complete.  

I used the Photo Etch screens on the engine deck so didn't want to cover them with stowage. I used oils and pigments for the weathering and rust. 
I chose to use the Fruil tracks as I didn't enjoy inserting the guide teeth sets into the length and link tracks  that came with the kit. 
The kit is great. The only fit issues were those I caused myself on the rear plate with the stowage and exhaust. 

I decided to keep the base simple and used a section from a Miniart set. The street lamp looked cool so I cut the plastic dome and inserted an actual bulb. No, it doesn't light up. 


Vince B. 

May 10-2021

1 comment:

Werner said...

That thing looks cool. Another fine job