Monday, June 6, 2022

Panzer III Ausf. N

 I have completed my version of the Takom kit for the club build. This is the kit that I have discussed several times needing a slow build and attention to fidley bits and details. Not a weekend kit for sure, especially with the Photo Etch.

The kit is very well detailed which makes much of it delicate and hard to hold when working, mostly due to the hull and turret side armor brackets. Though they are plastic, they seem to be properly thin. 

Of course no Panzer would be complete without a pile of stowage on the back. Most of this was Value Gear. 

It did take a lot of work to get the tri color scheme well blended. Though the tank is well worn, scratched dented etc, I didn't include any battle damage.

Its passable for entry in a show, but I dont think its my best work.

V.B. 

1 comment:

Werner said...

Nice model. I noticed that this kit features rifling in the barrel! Nice detail!