Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Panzerlok BR57 mit Kanonen und Flakwagen

 Try to say that three times fast. These are both Hobby Boss kits. As with the others I have built, these fit together like Tamiya kits. The detail is great and seems accurate from what I can tell from books and photos. Even the tracks are well detailed.


I added some minor details which can hardly be seen between the cars. I added the brake line hoses. 
The camo pattern is free hand airbrushed with Floquil Lacquers and Model Master Enamels. I used several layers of washes and pin washes with some drybrushing to bring out the details. 


I really enjoyed this project as it allowed me to combine two kits seamlessly.  though each of the three cars were painted separately. The rail set is mounted to two planks of hardwood flooring.

 
Vince B. 6-29-22


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another fine job Vince!