Sunday, May 7, 2023

"Bullox" No use crying over spilt wine.

 A 1/35 scale diorama. I don't normally do British subjects, but I needed a purpose for this old Dragon M4A3 Sherman Firefly kit. Dry British Humor. Wain for it......

Dry Humor like fine Dry Wine.

Anyway, like most Dragon kits, it was pretty terrible. I did need to add a lot of missing details such asall of the periscope guards and other bits. I also added a variety of stowage resins and made tarps from tissue and white glue.
Two of the figures came in the kit and weren't too bad.  I purchase another unknown manufacturer figure from Ali, to get the point across for the soldiers staring at the busted up wine café in the unknown French town they just destroyed. 

I used components from Miniart for the busted up Cafe furniture and wine bottles. The plaster base was from Diroamas Plus and the broken wall sections are from Verlinden. This is quite a heavy piece. The spent .50 cal shells are actually chopped up styrene rod bits. See the UTube vid. 

https://youtu.be/jkw5HkMpaL0

Vince B.  5-7-23

No comments: