Wednesday, May 17, 2023

WWI Canadian MG Carrier

 This was a fantastic Copper State Models kit. Incredible details though I needed tweezers for most of it.

There were a few details which needed to be added after some on line research. There are flexible tubes for the water cooling system on the MGs. The kit indicates hard tubes so I replaced with soft wires. Also there are small hooks which hold up the folding armor plates all around the model. I drilled out the placement and used very tiny wires for the hooks.

I also added some stowage from an ICM accessory set. The resin figures are from TUSK. They fit great and painted up well.
I haven't done a WWI piece for years and was glad that Mike suggested these Copper State Models kits. I have one more Armored Car to build.  See the U-Tube vid.      https://youtu.be/GG1TdJFd3QI
Vince B. 5-17-23


No comments: