Monday, February 26, 2018

Fist of War by ModelCollect

Yes, this is one of the new series of 1/72 scale German Sci Fi Tanks from Model Collect. These are cool and based on actual German Armor with a twist.

I only added a few detail parts and some resin Stowage from Black Dog. There are lots of great details built inside the pose able leg structures.



I didn't realize until I was building it that there was another turret beneath the hull.  Once I looked at the other kits of the same series, I see that they are all based on the same lower structure with different upper turrets as the only discerning feature.


I have a few more of these to do and some aren't available yet. In case you haven't noticed, I am in a winter scene rut. In reality I hate snow.

Vince B. 2-26-18

1 comment:

Werner said...

Dude, that's kool! Sci-Fi Wermacht Walker!