Tuesday, February 6, 2018





This is the MENG Merkava IIID Late LIC. This is my first Meng kit and while I found the quality to be high, there are a lot of fiddly bits on this one. And in some places the instructions were not very clear. I got some aftermarket stuff for this kit i.e. crew equipment, tow cables, and metal tracks. I also experimented heavily with pastels. There are no washes on this and 100% of the weathering is done with regular pastels. I really did the way this vehicle looks so she makes a great subject to model. I will DEFINITELY be doing an IDF diorama later this year so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Mike Stucker said...

The pastel weathering looks fantastic.
Great work.

Vince said...

I can help you with Oil Washes when you get back to town. I do like the pastels.

Werner said...

Thank you sir...