Friday, July 31, 2020

Haunebu II in 1/144 scale

This is the Pegasus kit. One of the last thinks I bought at Hobby Town. Not a great fit or lots of detail. 
It also needed some extra decals from my spares. 


There aren't too many parts but the rounded bridge sections do not fit together and leave a slot between them.  I managed to make use of that defect and included in the lighting effects.

The machine gun barrels were solid and not well detailed so I just replaced them with stainless steel tubes so I could feed fiber optics through them. The fibers are run to a single LED which is powered by a flashing circuit in the base. The interior is lit with strip LEDs.

I created a U-Tube short to illustrate the full effect. Look for  Pegasus 1/144 scale model of Haunebu II

Vince B. 8-1-20


1 comment:

Werner said...

And where is the bucket?