Wednesday, March 17, 2021

KEEPING UP WITH WERNER.....


I had to follow-up with my almost complete rendition of Tamiya's 1/35 Bradley Fighting Vehicle.

So far the build is straight from the box, except for some modification I did to the side skirts and some other decals from my left-overs.  I primed it with Tamiya rattle can grey primer and then used different shades of Ammo by MIG acrylics.



I have yet to finish weathering (right side) and I still plan on putting on some stowage.  I also have some other bits to add along with antennas.

It was my first Bradley too, and I appreciated the typical simple joys of a Tamiya experience.

Sneak Peek - not quite as far along, but here is my next Tamiya closing in on completion









2 comments:

Vince said...

Hi George
These look great. Bringing them into the meeting next week?

Werner said...

Well done George! I dig the paint job. I have to work on my color modulation for sure. Good job buddy.