Friday, March 10, 2017

Mig 38-TX

This is a resin kit, Yes it is I, who built this RESIN kit, But its Jason Cameron's fault. Thank you Jason for the kit and opening my eyes to something new.
Though MIG has identified this as 1/35 scale, I adjusted that more appropriately by adding 1/48 scale German tank stowage equipment.  I also added some other details to enhance the kit.

 The design appears to be a bashed Panzer II turret and upper hull.
 The details of the resin were very well done and the fit wasn't too bad.  I had been prejudiced against resin from the early bubble filled blocks with uneven sides. This was well produced and except for some very brittle small pieces, worked out pretty well.
I did have to find some relevant decals to use.

Vince B. Mar 10, 2017

1 comment:

Jon Baker said...

WTF?

Is this a paper 38(T) panzer with prosthesis? Part Czech and part spider? LOL!! I really do like it, as Monty Python used to say "and now for something completely different.."

Jon Baker