Sunday, January 3, 2021

SdKfz 251 / 1

 


This is the 1/48 scale Tamiya Half Track kit. As expected all fitting was great. If you were to build out of the box, its a weekend build.


I found it interesting that the two figures provided with the kit came without accessories. The instructions referred you to parts from the figure accessory set.

I outfitted both of the figures as well as the interior of the stowage bins and benches. I added the brackets for the riffle racks from styrene strips. I use this masking tape for straps and wire strands for wire. 

I used various snow and ice effect products from Tamiya and Green Stuff both on the ground work and on the vehicle. 

Vince B.  1-3-21


1 comment:

Mike Stucker said...

Cool! (Oo, an inadvertant pun.)
Can't wait to se the Green Stuff ice you used on it in person.