Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Magach 6B

This is Part 10 and final of the Academy kit. Overall it is a great kit if you are careful and read ahead to understand how it all fits together. Also some research on the subject matter will help you understand the options available in the kit.



My final steps were regarding detail painting and weathering after installing the stowage. Note that ALL stowage goes on the turret ad in the rear basket. You wont find any lower hull stowage.  As you can see that the turret would be impeded by any surface mounted equipment.







The stowage was a combination of kit provided crates, gas and water cans along with some Legend Resin packs and bedrolls.















The final weathering was a combination of oil washes and pigments.

I am happy with the detail modifications I made to the M2 that did NOT come in the kit.

Vince B.  4-8-20


2 comments:

Werner said...

Another fine job Vince! I can't wait to get mine completed and put them side by side.

Unknown said...

I'm liken it, Vince!! Cannot wait to get my hands on my kit!! Do deliver?