Friday, March 27, 2020

Academy Magach 6B

This will be Part 5 for the Academy build. I am making good progress and have begun priming and painting assemblies.

A)  Per my previous discussion, I have primed and painted the lower hull, wheels and tracks so that I can secure the upper hull and complete the project.  Below is the upper hull with the fidley bits added after the initial prime paint.  I will re-prime these bits before base color painting.


 B) Below are the road wheels and drive sprockets already painted. These will get glossed and oil washed before adding to the suspension arms. 


C) I am also working on step #9 which is the turret assembly. Be careful to note that there are OPTIONS on which mantlet to use. Werner's research turned up that the 6B had several visible differences within the same designation. So choose wisely. Everything here fit well without surprises.

Vince B.  3-27-20

No comments: