Sunday, March 29, 2020

Academy Magach 6B

This is Part 6 which covers steps #4 thru #8.

A) I have completed the lower and upper hull assemblies. As you can see I have primed and painted them. I mixed the Israeli color from Dark Gull Grey and Olive Drab Model Master enamel paints. This will get darker after applying the oil washes.


B) I have already weathered and pigmented the lower hull and wheel areas in advance of attaching the upper hull. 

C) This would have been difficult or incomplete since I had attached the side armor to the upper hull. I believe that the best practice would be to leave off the side armor until later after attaching the upper hull and weathering the wheel area and tracks. 


Next will be to complete the turret assembly and final bits. 

Vince B.  3-29-20

No comments: